2015 Husqvarna R 322T AWD
2015 Husqvarna Power Equipment R 322T AWD
Powerful and versatile Rider with twin-cylinder engine and All-Wheel-Drive. Optional Combi and side ejection cutting decks, offer first-class results. Suitable for landowners who demand superior efficiency, maneuverability and perfect results all year round. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck enables intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. All-Wheel-Drive remarkably increases and secures handling on uneven, wet and slippery areas as well as on slopes. Can easily be fitted with a number of attachments such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower, for maximum output throughout the year.
- Articulated steering: The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior maneuverability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD): All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Front-mounted cutting deck: Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Service position: Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Versatile usage: A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Attachment frame: Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower.
- External fuel cap: Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series V-Twin
- Net power at preset rpm: 12.6 kW @ 3000 rpm
- Cylinder displacement: 656 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Battery: 12 V 24 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.2 gal.
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer, front: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model, front: KTM10L
- Transmission manufacturer, rear: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model, rear: K574
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-5.6 mph
- Uncut circle (Measured on trim side turn): 11.8 in.
- Cutting width, Min-Max: 41-48 in.
- Optional cutting decks: Combi 103, Combi 112, Side discharge 48
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1 - 3 in.
- Cutting height steps: 10 pcs
- Blade engagement: Automatic
- Blades: 3
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat suspension: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Foldable seat: Included
- Tire dimensions, front: 165/60-8
- Tire dimensions, rear: 165/60-8
- Wheelbase: 34.9 in.
- Base machine, length: 79.5 in.
- Base machine, width: 35 in.
- Base machine, height: 45.3 in.
- Weight: 570.99 lb.
- Vibration level steering wheel: 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration level seat: 0.7 m/s²
- Power: 20 hp
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series V-Twin
- 656 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 165/60-8; Rear: 165/60-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 41-48 in.
- Discharge Type